Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\indabaglobal.com\wp-includes\functions.php on line 4773
DISC Assessments for Businesses
Our DISC product line can be used throughout an organization. Companies use our DISC Interview Guide during the hiring process, our DISCflex Essentials Assessment with entry-level employees, DISCflex Business Behaviors Assessment with managers, and our DISCflex Leadership Assessment with the C-Level Suite. Once you have the individuals complete their assessment, we can even run team reports.
We have two options for who implements the program.
- Indaba can provide you with DISCflex Certified Coaches who can facilitate the program and run training workshop/sessions. Training can be done in-person or virtually. Please note our programs are only available in English.
- We can certify your internal trainers and coaches in DISCflex. This can save the costs of hiring our coaches to travel to you and it adds value to your existing internal people. Our DISCflex Certifications cost $300 per person. The process is quite simple and consists of a 90-minute training webinar. Once the coach completes the training we provide them with materials to use DISC with other people. Our certification does not expire and there are no renewal fees. Plus the certified coach gets a 30% pricing discount.
- You can customize what you want your employees to have access to
- Their DISC Pattern and Factor Results
- The ability to instantly download their report
- The ability to invite third-party users to take a condensed assessment about them
- We can link the admin/trainers account so that they will receive an automated email when their employee participant completes the assessment. Please note the email also contains a link to download that persons report.
- We include the company's logo (no charge) to appear in the upper-left hand of the account, this personalizes the program to each organization.
- We can set up a Master Account for the organization with sub-groups for each group/department/team. This way you can keep groups separated for tracking purposes.
- We provide admin/trainer with a facilitation email and group codes to send to their participants.
- We also provide two PPT's to assist the admin/trainer with implementation.
- One PPT provides a walk thru of the employee's user experience and provides our contact info for technical questions.
- One PPT provides a report walk thru and activities with facilitator notes so the admin/trainer can lead the group from the front of the room.
We would love to train you in our DISC assessment - DISCflex. We provide you with the resources to use this tool in your organization.
Your DISCflex Certification ($300) will take 60-90 minutes to complete and consists of:
- Free DISCflex Online Assessment
- DISCflex Report Analysis. We go over your results and explain the methodology used in the report.
- DISCflex Admin Training. We provide you with access to your employee's reports and materials to use with your organization (such as PPT's).
- Access to our online DISC eLearning course. The course contains 20 hours of video, audio, and script materials.
- We can setup admin accounts for each group and provide access to the admin/trainer to access their employee's results. They will be able to download their employee's reports as well as export the data to excel.
How much does DISC Cost?
- Our DISCflex Essentials Report is our cheapest option and costs $20 per person.
- The most used product with companies is our DISCflex Business Behaviors Report. This report costs $30 per person.
- Check out our library of DISC programs.
- Check out how you can become a DISCflex Certified Coach.
- Please note - Our certified coaches receive a 30% discount on our prices and we can bundle pricing depending on volume.
What are Companies are saying about using DISC Assessments?
"The DISCflex Leadership Report offers our clients a unique look at their personality and behavioural preferences, including strengths and derailers. We apply DISCflex across a range of growth contexts including strengthening leadership capability, emotional intelligence, team and organisational culture. DISCflex aligns to our philosophies of conscious leadership, authentic leadership and positive psychology.
The DISCflex Leadership report provides the robust foundation for our longitudinal leadership programs that are focused on strengthening leadership capability across our client’s defined behavioural competencies and to develop the leader’s effectiveness to express these behaviours through their leadership every day.
Our clients often comment on the appealing style of the DISCflex system; the outcomes are practical, the profile is communicated in positive and inclusive language and the layout of the report supports the leader to anchor the key messages to their leadership goals. It is the one report that does not collect dust in the bottom drawer; it is indeed a report people keep coming back to across their leadership development journey.
Our accredited leadership coaches choose DISCflex because it builds a meaningful narrative for the leader to take away with them and immediately apply it to how they lead themselves, others and the business."
Director & Organisational Psychologist
The Wrap Group
“My behavior has changed, my influencing abilities have increased dramatically, and I understand how to maneuver professionally to accomplish a daunting task. Through my changes, my team has changed, too. This was an added benefit I didn’t expect.”
Bradford Schupp, Six Sigma Champion
"As an organisation we introduced the Indaba DISCflex product to our library of tools some years ago. The purpose originally was just to be able to have a tool that had the ability to allow some learning at the end of completing an assessment. This is enabling our client/Participants to work on behavioural recognition and in some cases modification. The tool has proven to be an invaluable part of the toolkit of a number of our onsellers who advocate the use of this in Industry for both managers and students in relationship building. One of the biggest advantages with this tool is the ability to use third Party feedback that is attached to the assessment, this allows the participant to see not only their perception of their own behaviour but also their colleagues this will show the difference in perception of "what I do and how I behave"! Often they are encouraged to add a social group that they may play with, again giving a far better understanding of both their behaviour and the social mix of the group.
Individuals learn to adapt to any situation and enjoy a 'real-life corporate experience' and gain valuable behavioural intelligence."
Assess to Succeed
"With over 25 years in the field of behavior change, the DISCflex™ is the most dynamic tool that I have seen in years. The comprehensive nature of the Business Behaviors Report will help individuals be more aware of strengths and weaknesses and companies better manage their talent. The additional piece of DISCflex eLearning is 20+ hours of video training to guide the behavior change and knocks the DISCflex™ out of the park.”
Jon D. McKanna MS, LPC, LSW
“Indaba has provided value-added services to our organization. Their fresh thinking, energy, candor, and intellectual honesty has provided real and measurable benefit to the success of PJM.”
Phillip Harris, President & Chief Executive Officer
PJM Interconnection, L.L.C. - Largest wholesale electric market in the world
"For a long time, I’ve been looking for something to assist me in people development. I’ve invested a lot of time and money buying training material and trying to help my clients develop their employees. But I always got the excuse that they are too busy and can’t afford the time off from work. Or it’s too expensive to get an external consultant with the expertise to spend a full day or two training their employees. However, training and development remained my focus as this is the only way to ensure real growth in any organization. Finding Indaba Global on the internet was such a blessing as it gave me everything I needed, without costing me, or my clients, an arm and a leg. I started marketing their products and before I was even ready to explore the program for myself, my clients were all over me, sharing the same excitement as what I did when I first heard of these Coaching programs. These coaching programs were all that I needed to complete my business model, from leadership development to executive recruitment, it offered me exactly what I wanted, at a very reasonable price. Ever wondered what
you did before Google? Start using Indaba’s programs, you’ll start wondering how you ever managed without it!"
Dr. Debri van Wyk
Organizational Psychologist at Imperial Group