Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\indabaglobal.com\wp-includes\functions.php on line 4773
Special Offers-Free DISCflex Certifcation and eLearning
Bulk Discounts for Online DISCflex Assessments
The following is only available for schools:
- 200 assessments- $3,000 ($15.00/assessment).
- 5,000 assessments- $5,000 ($1.00/assessment).
- 20,000 assessments- $10,000 ($0.50/assessment).
- 50,000 assessments - $20,000 ($0.40/assessment).
*Includes Free DISCflex eLearning course until further notice. You can mix and match any of our programs up to the number listed. The units do not expire and can be shared among departments and teams. Program access does expire after 1 calendar year from the date of purchase.
If your school is not able to pay for the program we can create an order page customized to your school and you can have students order the program from us directly.
The DISCflex assessment was published in the Journal of Organizational Psychology as helping develop emotional intelligence and increasing job performance and satisfaction. The tool is used in workshops across the globe to help with soft skill and professional development
FREE DISCflex Certification for Schools
We certify any professor or administrators in our DISCflex program for Free once your school purchases our program to use with your students. The process is quite simple, we set up your school and provide you with an online assessment to complete, we then schedule a 60-90 minute training webinar to discuss your results, program methodology, user and admin capabilities and then you
- DISC Certification Includes:
- 1 DISCflex Business Behaviors Program – Assessment + DISC eLearning.
- 90-min training webinar- report walk thru, user and admin account overview.
- Facilitation PPT – Slides with notes for the professor to use when implementing the program with students.
- User Experience PPT – Slides walking the student through the registration process.
- Hard-Copy Certificate and ability to advertise as a DISCflex Certified Coach.
- No minimum purchase requirements.
- No expiration date for the assessments.
- You can customize what you want your students to have access to
- Their DISC Pattern and Factor Results
- The ability to instantly download their report
- The ability to invite third-party users to take a condensed assessment about them
- We can link the admin/professors account so that they will receive an automated email when their student/participant completes the assessment the email also contains a link to download that persons report.
- We include the school's logo (no charge) to appear in the upper-left hand of the account, this personalizes the program to each school/class.
- We can set up a Master Account for the school with sub-groups for each department and class. This way you can keep groups separated for tracking purposes.
- We provide admin/professors with a facilitation email and group codes to send to their students.
- We also provide two PPT's to assist the admin/professor with implementation.
- One PPT provides a walk thru of the student's user experience and provides our contact info for technical questions.
- One PPT provides a report walk thru and activities with facilitator notes so the admin/professor can lead the group from the front of the room.
Who Pays for the Program?
We have options for who pays for the program.
- The department or school usually pays for the program. We will provide you with login information to share with your students.
- The bookstore can purchase the programs from us and resell the program to your students, allowing the department to drive revenue.
- Students pay for the program much like they purchase a textbook. We can create order pages for your students to purchase the program from us, and we will provide the students with access to the program access within 1 Business Day.
- We can setup admin accounts for each group and provide access to the admin/professor to access their student's results. They will be able to download their student's reports as well as export the data to excel.
- The data is available to the school to use for research purposes.
What are Professors saying about DISC in the classroom?
“We utilized DISCFlex in our MBA and Executive MBA programs. As a specific example, we have MBA students that work on projects with students from the Berlin School of Economics and Law. We had our students and the Berlin students take the DISC so that we could assign them to groups according to their profiles. These groups have been very cohesive and effective in the work they have been doing for the clients. I attribute the success of the groups to the fact that we used DISC to put them together. DISCFlex was a great tool that helped us understand our individual students and build a strong group dynamic within the teams.”
Liz McLain Director of Graduate Studies in Business - Frank Barton School of Business - Wichita State University.
"Many professors prepare courses that reward extroversion and penalize introversion. But, one of the keys to success in the classroom is taking the individual differences of your students into account when preparing your lessons. DISCflex has been the perfect tool for that endeavor. Having my undergraduate and graduate students take the assessment early in the semester allows each student to understand their personality baseline and the traits they need to dial up or down for given assignments. I’ve always thought I related to students well, but with DISCflex, I now feel that I understand my students on a deeper level."
Jason Fertig, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Management - Romain College of Business - University of Southern Indiana.
“I love what I see, it is much improved over the DISC I have used in the past.”
Bryan Forsyth, Ph.D. Ottawa University
“This is the most comprehensive DISC I’ve ever seen!”
Jeff Kudisch, Ph.D. University of Maryland
“Students get a “real life business experience” while gaining Behavioral Intelligence using DISCflex.”
Betty Anzaldua, University of Toledo