Executive Coaching Certification
Executive Coaching Certification Overview
The Executive Coaching Certification Program was built to empower individuals with the knowledge and resources to help coach their clients. In completing the certification program you will be required to complete our Enterprise Development Suite eLearning.
The eLearning program consists of eight parts, totaling 20+ hours of material. Our program is built so that once you complete the training you will be able to use the same resources in coaching your clients. Our materials combined with your industry specific knowledge will create the value that your customers are looking for.
Executive Coaching Certification -$995.00
Coaching Certification Process
* You may be required to provide a resume and/or relevant experience in order to become a Certified Executive Coach.
- Contact us to begin certification.
- Payment for the program.
- Intro webinar: We walk you through how to use the course and the methodology behind materials you will use (1-2 hours).
- Completion of the online course: You will have access to our full Executive Coaching eLearning course (8 parts totaling 20+ hours of content).
- Final tests: Once you have gone through the course you are asked to complete the final tests and send to us. You must pass your final tests in order to schedule your mock coaching call.
- Mock coaching call: After passing your final test(s), we give you a scenario for a mock coaching call done by webinar. During the mock coaching call you act as the “coach” and your certified coach acts as the “coachee”. Once you successfully coach through the scenario (1 hour webinar) given to you, you will have earned your certification!
- Certificate: We mail you a hard copy certificate once you have completed the mock coaching call.