Life Coaching Certification
Life Coaching Certification Overview
The Life Coaching Certification Program was built to empower individuals with the knowledge and resources to help coach their clients. In completing the certification program you will be required to complete our Life Skills Suite eLearning.
The eLearning program consists of four parts, totaling 20+ hours of material. Our program is built so that once you go through the course you will be able to use the same resources in coaching your clients. As you do so you will be able to customize our materials to their specific needs.
Life Coaching Certification -$995.00
Life Coaching Certification Process
- Contact us to begin certification.
- Payment for the program.
- Intro webinar: We walk you through how to use the course and the methodology behind materials you will use (1-2 hours).
- Completion of the online course: You will be required to complete the full Life Skills eLearning course (4 parts totaling 20+ hours of content).
- Final tests: Once you have gone through the course you are asked to complete the final tests and send to us. You must pass your final tests in order to schedule your mock coaching call.
- Mock coaching call: After passing your final test(s), we give you a scenario for a mock coaching call done by webinar. During the mock coaching call you act as the “coach” and your certified coach acts as the “coachee”. Once you successfully coach through the scenario (1 hour webinar) given to you, you will have earned your certification!
- Certificate: We mail you a hard copy certificate once you have completed the mock coaching call.
Life Coaching Certification Content
Recommended for You:
Using DISCflex programs can be a great way to develop leaders in your organization... and here is why.
There are key differences between performance and behavior. Why do so many companies only focus on performance?
DISCflex Certification can open up many doors professionally as well as help you manage your behavior.